The mission of The Military / Veterans Coalition of Indiana (TMVCI) is to provide dedicated service to over 40,000 Active Duty, National Guard and Reserve service members, surviving spouses, retirees and their families. We also serve the 476,282+ veterans and their families who are Hoosiers. We advocate, celebrate and educate those we serve.
The Military / Veterans Coalition of Indiana’s mission is to promote the needs of the military community of Indiana including Active, National Guard, Reserve, retirees and their families. We will encourage the Indiana government to enact legislation recognizing the honor brought to the state and nation by their service. This will be communicated through personal contact with legislators, via the media and on our website to motivate government representatives of Indiana and other agencies as deemed necessary.
The coalition is made up of military, veterans and uniformed-service organizations that promote:
- Military awareness and advocacy throughout Indiana.
- Commitment to the maintenance of a strong national defense as provided by the dedicated, skilled and highly capable personnel of the uniformed services to include the Reserve components.
- The interests of Indiana military, veterans, their families and survivors by promoting and supporting efforts to retain a compensation, entitlements, readiness, retention and other benefits within the State.
- Support of programs to educate the public on the extraordinary demand and sacrifices associated with military service and the accomplishments of our military members.
- Events and service for service members, veterans and their family members within the State.